Saturday, January 1, 2011

Carolyn Braden and Her New Year, New Thing: Writing For eHow

My new year, new thing:  I will write more!


I am now a contributing writer for www.ehow.com.


My first article was just published.  You can check it out below by clicking on the link.  It is about how to use my new favorite Lush product, Charlotte Island skin tint.  I blogged about it a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to share the news about how it's a great alternative to self-tanners and tanning in the sun (and in tanning beds).


http://www.ehow.com/how_7713184_use-charlottle-island-skin-tint.html


I plan to write articles about style, fashion, and beauty products, but I also will write about other topics.  I am currently an art educator, so I plan to write articles that inspire people to create art projects and crafts.  Having taught art to elementary and middle school age students, I've figured out very simple and easy ways to break down hard projects.  Going on my 7th year of teaching, I've learned a lot and I am excited to take my knowledge to the next level, which is writing about it.  I write a blog about what is going on in my classroom and about certain art projects called Braden's Art Stars.( http://bradensartstars.blogspot.com/ ) I also contribute my knowledge in the arts on other websites such as www.kinderart.com and SchoolArts Magazine.( http://www.davisart.com/portal/schoolarts/sadefault.aspx ) Now, with www.ehow.com, I'm just adding more to my writing resume.  And this is one step in the direction to keep my new year, new thing resolution!

No comments: