Thursday, December 30, 2010

Carolyn Braden Tries Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips


I just purchased Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips.  I got the "Laced Up" design, which looks like my nail is covered in black lace.  My nails look great, but I am truly wondering if it will last.  The box says it can last up to 10 days.  Each design comes with 16 strips, so if you mess up putting one on, you can take it off and use one of the extra strips.  I felt like they were fairly easy to apply, as the directions were very detailed.  I will post whether they are worth trying or not when I see how long they last.  It took me about two hours to fully apply them, but I wanted to make sure I did it exactly correct so I could give an accurate review after I see how long they stay on my nails.

I am very interested in trying OPI's Axxium gel nail polish.  I know my salon does them for $45.00, which I thought was pretty expensive.  After doing a lot of reading about it, I am considering buying an Axxium kit online and trying it myself.  I have taught myself how to do so many things and have come out with very professional results when I've practiced enough,  We'll see what I do soon....... :)

No comments: