Saturday, June 19, 2010

Please subscribe to my blog if you are a reader ;)

Did you know that if you subscribe to my blog or blogsyou can choose
to not get e-mail updates whenever I post a new blog? So many people
read the same blogs every day but they never subscribe because they
think they will be bombarded with blog updates all the time. I know
I've unsubscribed to many sites because they've sent too many e-mails
to me.
The reason why I am asking for subscribers is because I'd like to know
if anyone out there likes the fashion ideas I know are going to be
hits in the fashion world (carolynsbloomingcreations), if anyone gets
home design ideas from my husband and I (bradenhomestyle),or if anyone
thinks the way I do or feels the same as I do (pammiepeacock). I have
received e-mails from people that have followed my blog to my website
so I know some people are at least viewing my blogs. So........if you
are one of those people that I listed above, subscribe to my blog or
blogs please :). I read Kelly Cutrone's book recently and I feel as
if I am searching for my "tribe", as Kelly described it. I'm a little
curious too. I've never asked for subscribers before and now I think
it's time for me to do so. Don't be afraid. :)

No comments: