Friday, November 1, 2013

Carolyn Braden: Nexcare Acne Patch

Why oh why am I just now using Nexcare Acne Patch?!

This product is a miracle for my skin. I (ug!!) still get pimples and recently had a skin disaster. My face seemed to think I was a 13 year old for about a month. It was mostly my fault due to trying some new face lotions and cleansers. Luckily the breakouts could be covered with my Makeup Forever Velvet Skin foundation and Bare Minerals. Covering up though was taking forever and rushing to school is not a great way to start my day. 

I did much searching online knowing there was something that would help and I found it. These patches help pimples heal without scabbing. They also have helped me get rid of a horrible painful red spot in 2 days or less. 

I order them on Amazon.com because unfortunately I can't find them at local stores. I need to buy stock in this product because if word spreads even more about them, they'll be purchased by every person who suffers from bumpy skin. 

I place a dot on a pimple at night and by morning, my spot is less red and much flatter. Everyone's skin is a little different so it may not be a miracle for you but it's worth a try. 

No comments: