Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LCN Polish Seal Arrived....So Excited!

I ordered my LCN Polish Seal on Saturday and it arrived today, Wednesday. I tried it right away. I followed the directions that came with the polish. I painted my nails with China Glaze Ruby Pumps, a glitter red. I Seche Clear for a base cost and Seche Vite for a top coat. I had a UV light that I used with my gel polishes, so I just used it to cure the LCN. You can use a 60 watt bulb so maybe next time I'll try that to see if there is a curing difference. So I'm on day one and will post how long my manicure lasts. I also used LCN Polish Seal on my toenails. One thing I already know is it made my nails perfectly dry immediately. No stickiness or dents!


******Update!!!!! Results of Polish Seal
http://carolynsbloomingcreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/carolyn-braden-final-review-of-lcn.html

No comments: