Saturday, April 21, 2012

Garnier Skin Renew B.B. Cream, Yes Please!

Not wanting to waste money on a possibility I might like B.B. Cream, I decided to try Garnier's version. I instantly fell in love. It did not irritate my skin and left it glowing.....seriously! I now use it as part of my daily regime, putting it on after my moisturizer and before my Too Faced skin primer. Most use B.B. Cream as their primer but I like using it to conceal reddneds and even out my skin tone. The separate primer combined makes my makeup last for hours. When I am just puttering around the house or working out, B.B. Cream is a great option when you don't need makeup but want a little coverage. I use Light/Medium and my mom uses Medium/Dark. I really love the fact that this product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

No comments: