Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Carolyn Braden says "Check out Avon and Mark. for some great products!"

Keep safe in the sun!  Wear a hat this summer!  I got my black reversible cotton sun hat from Avon.  It was super packable for my recent beach vacation.  Have you checked out the latest Avon or Mark. Magalog?  They are totally in sync with the latest trends and staples you should always have on hand.  My mother-in-law sells Avon and I love looking through her catalogues.  I can never get through a book without wanting something out of it.  The prices are great!!!  They have things priced very well!  I recently ordered a evening purse.  It can double as a chic fanny pack for a hands free dancing purse!  I know that fanny packs may have a bad rep, but if you look at this one, it will show you how cute one can be. Another great Avon product is Mark. Glossblossom Ripening Lip Tint.  I usually order this in bulk so I never run out.   It goes on clear and then the color "ripens" to a wonderful color that matches your own skin tone.

Also, my husband and I love the deodorants by Avon.  My grandmother swore by the the Black Suede roll-on.  I ordered 2 dozen for her one year for Christmas so she wouldn't run out.  I always joked with her about using a men's deodorant.  When she passed away, there were several unused roll-on's left.  I decided I would see what all the hype was about the product.  It was great!  It was better than any other deodorant I've ever tried!  Some people may not like it, as it does go on pretty wet.  It dries very fast though, so you may end up liking it.




Go to www.avon.com to check out more products.  Or, click on the above photos and buy the products I listed in my blog from Amazon.com.

No comments: