Monday, November 10, 2008

November Style

Next things coming up...November style!

Tutu style skirts. You must, however, wear them with thick tights or leggings.

Audrey Hepburn style. Be classy! Long gloves, houndstooth print, headbands, and classic sunglasses like Ray-Bans.

Layered necklaces. Pearls and beads. Wear them 2 at a time. The length of the necklaces should depend on the cut of your neckline.

Velvet thick headbands. I've been finding some amazing vintage headbands around town lately. They are so much cheaper than ones found in most stores and they have so much more style! Most vintage headbands I am finding have veils on them. I cut the veils off of mine to wear them on a day to day basis. I saved the veils. Because I am an artist, I save everything. :)

Black, silver, and yellow. I don't know exactly why, but this color combination works. The yellow must be a flat yellow, not a gold yellow.

Drinking lots of water....it's always in style!


No comments: